Your contributions to our blog are what really brings it to life, so we are more than happy for you to comment on our posts and ask us questions. However, we would ask you to please follow the guidelines below when you are posting comments on our blog.
Each comment reflects only the views of the person who wrote it.
Please adopt a respectful attitude to other users and treat them as you would expect to be treated.
We are required by law to remove any unlawful content as soon as it is brought to our attention. The following are prohibited on the blog:
- Content that infringes upon trademarks, competition law and copyright
- Pornographic and obscene content
- Any content that glorifies violence
- Incitement to violence against people, institutions or companies
- Any form of remark made about people, companies, authorities or institutions that could be seen as offensive, degrading or damaging to business
- All other unlawful content
All forms of third-party advertising are banned.
Blog posts and comments are in the public domain and will be indexed by search engines. By posting a comment, you grant Julius Blum GmbH an indefinite right to use it for publication.
For your own safety, we ask that you do not make any personal details publicly available. We will store your email address with your comment, but we will not publish it.
We assume no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the comments posted. The same applies to links included in posts and any linked content for which we are not responsible.