How to organise bottles in a drawer?
It is particularly useful in kitchens to store bottles in a drawer. Standard drawer frames in steel design are available with widths of 100 and 200 mm and for nominal lengths 450 to 650 mm. Please find installation information on how to assemble AMBIA-LINE frames as bottle dividers below.
The LEGRABOX inner pull-out with glass insert can’t be used in this case.
- Remove LEGRABOX drawer. Press therefore the grey brackets on the underside.
- The drawer frame is increased with adapters. Clip them onto the steel frame.
- Attach the desired amount of cross dividers
- Place the frame in the drawer
- Screw the frame together with the drawer base as an option for more stability
- Insert drawer again